MARY BETH LUCA, D.O., F.A.O.C.D
Board Certified Dermatologist
Throughout her career, Dr. Luca has been involved in both clinical and academic dermatology. Dr. Luca held the title of Assistant Professor of Dermatology at the Ohio State University. As a Clinical Instructor, she has taught residents and medical students at Thomas Jefferson University, Department of Dermatology. Dr. Luca has also been an Associate Professor of Academic and Clinical Dermatology at MCP Hahnemann and Wright State Universities.
Dr. Luca is board certified by the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
Dr. Luca is the Director of the Dermatology Residency Program for the Ohio Univeristy College of Osteopathic Medicine. She also is a Clinical Assistant Professor for the Dermatology Division at the Ohio State University Medical Center.
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Central Ohio Dermatological Society
- American Osteopathic Association
- Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Kate Reber, ANP-C
Kate has been practicing as a Certified Nurse Practitioner in private practice dermatology for over 12 years. She specializes in clinical
dermatology and brings a wealth of experience treating
patients from ages 13 and up to our office.
Accepting new patients from most major insurance carriers.